Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What is going on

How's my life going on this week?My mood is consider stay in a bad and unhappy mood in this week!!!I hate this week...I don't know how to open mouth...

FL..Thank you for sharing my problems during this week and i get the answer ady,I really get the answer...Don't know whether the answer is what i want or not...if you want to know the answer,tell me o...haha...

Mood turn a bit happy on Wednesday,because thom know this,haha...),thankey all accompany me to go to eat Kimgary(dun let my ms friends...sorry also,because wasting yours money...SORRY...and the same sentence,sorry to ur leg because of the traffic jam on the way going to klcc...But,one thing not so happy is I didn't meet yy on that day,she went back to see her friend in hospital after school...so yy,how's your friend???Ok ady???

Sorry to Alice also because didn't accompany you to go pasar malam on friday night...I ate 2 tauhu busuk that night,very delicious...yummy!!!too bad that when you reach there the stall has closed...sorry...

Congrate to my friend that she get number 3 in that competition...

Lastly,hope that all my mom's directors please 'wake up' to go for their goal,please don't sleep...wake up and put all your effort to get the work done!!!

Congrate to all my coursemate who pass all their 1st semester exam...Good job!!!!While others who fail 1 or 2 subject,please don't give up easily,put more effort and time on those subject...We all GAMBATTE together ya...Wish we all good luck...

University friends!!!I won't forget you all de...Wish you all get good result in your examination...put more effort,take good care of your health,don't skip your meal just because want to keep fit or study,must eat then baru got ENERGY...don't like me,only know wasting time...I will pray for you all...GAMBATTE!!!

0 comments: